Monday 6 June 2016

NORTHERN PRO PUTS HIS PARTNER STRAIGHT.....

- Northern Pro .......WE WON......WE WON......and for once I never put a foot wrong
- Partner ! ......Might I point out that we only defended three contracts....and on each of those 
  occasions all you had to do was follow suit........which I might add you managed quite well   
- Yes.....yes......but what about my bidding and declarer play ?
- Partner !....Can I point out to you that I punted and played all the game contracts...and hogged 
  most of the bidding on the part-scores. And as I recall....... I allowed you to be declarer when it
  was obvious the hands were going to be flat boards..... being bog standard easy-to-play lay
  downs 
- Oh .....so it seems then..... I hardly made any contribution at all to our resounding success this
  evening ?
- The word is negligible ....N...E...G...L...I...G....I...B...L....E......such was the extent of my
   magnificence , visionary bidding and inspired play
- Northern Pro ......as a humble and inept partner...... I stand here in absolute awe of your 
  greatness and genius   

No comments: