Sunday 24 May 2015

BRIDGE BOOKS FOR THE MEAN, NASTY, MURDEROUS KIND OF PLAYER
  • I'm Fast Losing The Will To Live With These Damn AGMs......Diana Bordem  
  • Committee Members ?   I'd Shoot The Lot Of Them...............Moe M. Downe
  • So What's Your Beef With this Committee Then  ?.................Don Soddall 
  • I Know A Man You Can Sell You A Few Firearms...................Bren Gunn 
  • I Think These Actions Are Those Of A Madman......................Lou Scannon
  • What Preparations If Any Have Been Carried Out ?...............Doug Graves
  • But I Need Someone To Help Me Carry The Coffins...............Paul Bairah
  • Take My Advice : If The Police Come After You .....................Stan Ferme 
  • I Can Think Of Dozens More Who Should Be Shot..................Jenna Syde  
  • Then I'm Gonna Hide Low Where No One Can Find Me...........Farrah Way      

No comments: