Monday 27 April 2015

NEWSFLASH : ACBL DISTRICT BOARD COMMITTEE MEMBERS COME UNDER FIRE FOR FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES.....

It seems that voiced concerns fell on deaf ears as evidenced by this secretly recorded conversation.

Aggrieved club member (ACM) : Hey you Chairman.....what all this about you.... and other committee members.... claiming expenses from club funds on items used for personal recreation , entertainment and gain ?
Chairman (C) : Sorry....but I didn't get the gist of that 
ACM : ...WHAT ALL THIS ABOUT YOU...... AND YOUR CRONIES..... CLAIMING EXPENSES FROM CLUB FUNDS ON ITEMS USED FOR PERSONAL RECREATION , ENTERTAINMENT AND GAIN  ?
C : I'm so sorry.......I didn't catch any of that.....I can't make out what you are saying at all
ACM ; Heavens above .......you really need to have your ears seen to
C : You're right.....I can't do my job properly with a hearing impediment. If it means taking another $2000 from the club's coffers to cover the initial down payment ......on the latest state-of-the-art cochlear implant......then so be it. Thank you for your kind suggestion 

No comments: