Wednesday 24 September 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS EASILY WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD............( Claims by Pun )


  • Excuse Me Sir But I've Had A Complaint About Your Rudeness....Candice Knott-Waite
  • I Know Damn Well You're Signalling With Your Fingers.................Sawyer Duett 
  • Just Look At The Way He Commands An Audience ................... .Holden Court
  • Yet Another Proposed Change To The Club's Constitution.........Heywood U. B. Leavett 
  • Why Can't Players Be Polite And Respectful.................................Curtis E. Counts
  • Expelling A Member Without Due Process Is Against The Rules... Laura Deland
  • Why Not Play Bridge And Thoroughly Enjoy The Experience...........Ava Ball 
  • I Know It Was You Who Threw That Bridgemate !..........................Noah Diddnot
  • I Know What It's Like To Have People Out To Get You..................Ophelia Payne
  • The Committee Reached A Verdict Long Before The Hearing........Collette A. Travisty
  • What Sort Of Person Bids And Plays The Cards Like That ?...........Sam Pulton
  • Tell Me Tell Me You've Got To Be Kidding.....................................Honor Levell
  • My Partner Hands Out Gifts To The Opponents All The Time...........Ester Bunney
  • My Aim Is To Slaughter The Opponents Without Mercy...................Ivor Meanstreak
  • When Partner Gets Over-Excited He Quickly Loses Control............Betty Coombs-Earley
  • Don't Worry Partner I'm Planning To Get My Own Back..................Mark N. Thyme
  • Proposed Changes To The Constitution Appeared From Nowhere....Lowen B. Holde

No comments: