Saturday 5 July 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS WRITTEN BY PLAYERS WHO WERE CLUELESS ABOUT THE GAME......


  • Why Is It That I Always Seem Unable To Win ?.............................Bjorn Tafayle
  • It's Not Much Fun Being The Weak Link In The Team.....................Liam Duck
  • For God's Sake Don't Ask Me How I'm Doing !...............................Fay Lynn Badleigh
  • What Makes You Think I've Got A Defeatist Attitude ?....................Gavin E. Selly
  • I've Read Countless Bridge Books But To No Avail..........................Stella Dimwitt
  • There's Only One Way To Describe A Player Like Me......................Bryn Les Moran
  • Why Is It That My Partners Are Such Complete Asses ?...................Don Keys
  • I Know My Partner's Upset With Me But Where Is He Now ? ............Ed N. Holme 
  • Whenever I Feel Pressure I Just Crack Up........................................Gunter Pieces
  • Silly Things I Do At The Bridge Table...............................................Sacha Pratt  

No comments: