Sunday 27 April 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS I RECENTLY FOUND IN A CHARITY SHOP ........ ( Bargain buys by Pun )



  • Oh No , My Partner's Up To his Old Tricks Again..................................Joe Kerr
  • Ouch !  My Partner Has Just Kneed Me In The Crutch.......................... Dick Riley Hertz
  • A Little Bird Told Me That You Field Partner's Psychs...........................Seth Who
  • Well If You Don't trust Partner's Penalty Double..................................... Bess Pullett
  • That Chairman's Speech Went On For Hours.........................................Wendy Auldbag
  • The Club's So Much In Debt I Don't Know Where It's Going.....................Belle E. Hupp
  • This Damn Game Is Played By Demons , Fiends and Devils...................Ellis Bridge
  • Don't Ask Him About That Bridgemate Incident......................................Esau Soddall
  • I'll Tell You Why My Days Here Are Numbered.....................................Honor Blacklistz
  • Who Is Prepared To Blow The Whistle And Spill the Beans.................... Ewan  I. Shudd

No comments: