Wednesday 5 February 2014

THE WORLD'S THINNEST BRIDGE BOOKS......

Not many people know this , but Bigot-Johnson has written and published well over 100 bridge books. Not only has he established records for books with zero volume sales , but he has also managed to get mentioned ( several times ) in the Guinness Book of Records as author of the world's thinnest books. None of these books exceed six pages , with many having less than 10 lines.
Titles that occupy most of the top 20 spots include...... 

  • Bridge Conventions I Pretend To Understand
  • Accolades And Tributes For My Literary Work 
  • My Happiest Years At The Table
  • Club Members Who Have Come Respect Me
  • Disciplinary Hearings That Went My Way
  • Difficult Contracts I Have Successfully Brought Home
  • Fond Memories Of My Early Years
  • Fond Memories Of My Later Years
  • Useful Tips and Advice I've Given Newcomers
  • My Achievements In Club Competitions
  • What I Really Know About Squeezes
  • Partners I Have Never Screamed At Or Chosen To Insult
  • What Experts And I Have In Common
  • Times I Allowed Ethical Considerations To Dictate My Actions
  • TD Decisions I've Actually Agreed With 
  • Clubs That Welcome Me With Open Arms
  • What I've Given Back To The Game

No comments: