Friday 28 February 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS CURRENTLY SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES......( Research by Pun )

  • When Partner Binned An Easy Slam Something Had To Be Said......Tilda Hoff
  • Thanks For Asking , But I'm Doing Something Else That Night ........Kent Makett
  • Deception And Cunning Is What An Expert Excels At..................Kay G. Player
  • Partner , I'm Only Going To Say This Once..............................Liz Sanard
  • Having Cheated My Way To Success , There Was No Going Back....Carrie Don 
  • There Are Some Players Who Refuse To Keep Their Mouths Shut....Rab Bitton
  • As A Witness In This Court case , No Way Will I Be Telling Lies.......Ben D. Truth
  • Listen To This : The Committee Have Resigned En Masse....Haywood U. B. Leevitt
  • I Love Competitions When There's No One To Beat But Numpties....Kenyon Fodder
  • Partner Please Shut Up , You Views On The Bidding Are Inane........Loda balls 

No comments: