Saturday 1 February 2014

BIGOT-JOHNSON REVEALS HIS TRUE COLOURS...........
( Another nearly true story by Bridgemeister Gibson )

Having been sectioned under the Mental Health Act, Bigot was now determined to prove to the Board that he was sane , ready to rejoin the real world, family and friends.
" I'm cured.......there nothing at all wrong with my mind. I'm focused. I'm grounded. I'm rational. I'm fully aware of the circumstances that brought me here. But today I'm know exactly where I want to go , and what I want to do ".
The chief psychiatrist seemed initially convinced that Bigot was well enough to be released.
" Tell me ", he said , " if we were to release you ,what do you intend to do with your life ? "
Bigot thinks for a moment.
" While I look forward to returning to my proper life , I would certainly avoid making the same mistakes. I was a very successful bridge player , but the stress of maintaining my status as the club's top player lead to my breakdown. Consequently , in the future I shall confine myself to less competitive bridge , and not beat myself up when results go against me.
" Marvellous ", said the shrink.
" Indeed ", ruminated the inmate, " I might teach , or write blogs.....I could help educate and entertain the next generation of budding bridge players ".
" Absolutely ", said the head of the panel. " So many possibilities. But what if it doesn't work out ? "
Bigot grinned. " Oh , that's fine ", he said confidently . "I can always revert back to who I really am ".
" And who might that be ? " 
" King of the potato people of course ! "

No comments: