Friday 31 January 2014

BIGOT-JOHNSON MAKES ANOTHER HEARTFELT CONFESSION.........( A nearly true story by Bridgemeister Gibson )

Feeling somewhat distraught , a conscience-stricken Bigot-Johnson went off to see Dr.John in order to off-load his guilt feelings , and seek perhaps some form of forgiveness.
" Doctor....I have been a bad boy......for I have sinned ".

" What is it you feel so bad about ? " , asked Dr.John
" Well, just recently I have won several club competitions in a row , but I have cheated my way to success in every one of them ".
" Oh I see.....but may I offer you some advice " said a shocked but rather concerned doctor , "...and that is.....for you go home and suck the juice from seven lemons "
" What.....is that it....will that cleanse me of all my sins ?  " queried Bigot , completely taken back by this alternative form of therapy.
" No....... I'm afraid not .......but it'll sure wipe that smug grin off your face ! "


No comments: