Sunday 1 December 2013

VOTED THE MOST SENSATIONAL BRIDGE  BOOKS EVER WRITTEN....... ( Survey results by Pun )
  • I'm Almost Certain I've Got A 70% Scorecard Here.........................Shirley Isa Winner 
  • She Doesn't Give A Damn About Over Bidding.............................Blythe Lee Gunn-Hoe
  • Changing The Constitution To Give The Committee More Power....Ivan I. Deer
  • This Legal Dispute Is Going To Set A Landmark Precedent............Tess Case
  • As For Court Costs Whatever Will Be Will Be.................................Kay Sarah Serrah
  • As Chairman I Never Let Anything Get Pass Me..............................I. C.Hall
  • That Troublemaker Is Wasting His Time Seeking Readmission.....Enid Knott-Bother
  • How Come That Flying Bridgemate Sent Him To Hospital ? ...........Ed N. Jurie 
  • Did The Bridgemate Tosser Have A Target In Mind ?......................Hugh Noes
  • She's Renown For Lambasting  Her Partners.................................Ruth Leslie Krule
  • I'll Tell You Why I Passed Your  2 No Trump Rebid..........................Ivor Porrand
  • Couldn't Help Overhearing Your Disagreement Over The Bidding....May I. N. Trude
  • Our Exit From The NICKO Was In Round Two................................Earl E. Dawes
  • Please Tell Your Players Not To Form A Disorderly Queue..............Stan N. Lyne
  • Be Warned Partner , I'm Renown For My Explosive Temper.............T. N. Tee
  • Don't Ever Let Opponents Bully Or Intimidate You.............................Mo M. Downe
  • What Would You Have Done If Accused Of Cheating ?.....................Ida Dide
  • It's Win Or Bust Time , Partner............................................................Orla Nuthin
  • Please Don't Drop Me From The Team...............................................Ava Haart 
  • If I'm Dropped From This Team I'll Top Myself...................................Harry Carrie

No comments: