Saturday 25 May 2013

YET
ANOTHER
AMAZING
ROAD SIDE
INCIDENT
JUST

YARDS
AWAY
FROM THE
SLAUGHTER
HOUSE BC
............
............
............
............
Club member ( CM ) : Well, upon my soul....isn't that the very same elephant.......which for ages has been holed up in your committee room  ? 
B-J : What elephant ?
CM : The one over there ,  which happens to be sitting on the bonnet of the treasurer's car 
B-J : What elephant.....I can't see one at all !
CM : My God.........it's that larger than life grey thing...... with its mate coming over for a chat
B-J  ( shouting to the treasurer ) : Wilma........stick your bleedin' head out of the window and tell me if you can see an elephant
Wilma : ........I'm looking.....I'm looking.....but not an elephant in sight
CM : I give up ....
B-J : Oh dear... oh dear.......Might I suggest you see an optician.....or a psychiatrist
CM : Get stuffed !
B-J : That's it.....you've crossed the line.... I'm gonna have you up on a disciplinary you bugger 

No comments: