Friday 10 May 2013

REBECCA ROOD'S MAILBAG...............

Dear Rebecca,

Last weekend my partner and I went on spec to Bradford to play in a big green-pointed  EBU run pairs event . When we were told that the overnight hotel accommodation and entrance fee would be a staggering £500 for the 2-day event , I turned to my partner and said : " Well, for that money we could enjoy ourselves more if we went into town,  and spent the money on a couple of cheap hookers ! ".

So that's exactly what we did .

Yours concerned that bridge is becoming far too expensive to play,
                                                                                 Cecil Cheapskate


Dear Cecil,

God, if Sylvia and I had known of your presence at the venue, and your subsequent change of plans, we would have offered our services there and then. 

Yours always on the lookout for a quick trick,
                                                          Rebecca   
  

No comments: