Tuesday 16 April 2013


A
MOST
RECENT
BUT
CURIOUS 
CONVERSATION
THAT 
TOOK
PLACE
ON 

BAWTRY
BUS
......
......
......

Club member (CM) : Well, I never.....if it isn't Bigot-Jonson.....pray tell me....in God's name what on earth brings you to travel by bus today ? 
B-J : Yes.... it's come as a shock to see you travelling by public transport......but as I have very important legal business to attend to in Doncaster....you can piss off
CM : Oh dear...... so please excuse me for pointing this out........... but I recognise that animal that has just followed you onto this bus
B-J : What animal ?
CM : ......The elephant of course.... the one that has been holed up in your committee room for ages
B-J : You sir are grossly mistaken.....and as far as I can recall there has never been an elephant present at our committee meetings.....moreover I can tell you.... with absolute certainty and conviction....... there's no friggin' elephant present on board this......unusually lop-sided bus





No comments: