Tuesday 8 January 2013

BIGOT CALLS ON DR. JOHN...............

" Doctor......I've been having such terrible dreams again "
" Enlighten me......"
" Well, I find myself in a bridge room where players I've never seen before all seem very familiar to me.... "
" And what is this place ? "
" I don't know.....it is a figment of my over active imagination......but what is apparent is that they all seem to have little horns protruding from the tops of their heads ! "
" Hmm....interesting......and how did you get on with these strange but familiar people ? "
" Oh.....that just it......Everything they said or did infuriated and disgusted me .....their manners, their habits, their arrogance, their insincere way of speaking, their scowling, vengeful expressions......but what really concerned me most was my uncanny ability to read all their thoughts and feelings.... their shameful secrets......and countless guilt trips they were valiantly trying to avoid "
" Amazing......"
" So tell me Doctor.....what does it all mean ? "
" Well, Bigot.....it could be that you have had a dream-like vision of what hell means for you ...... which comes to us all when we accept that death may not be too far away....because only then do we allow our feelings of guilt and shame to overwhelm our subconscious thoughts "
" Oh....."
" In fact, this personal hell of yours....is like being in a room of walking talking mirrors, where every player simply reflects one of your many alter egos. Everyone in that room is  in fact a doppelganger of one of your inner selves......which means for the first time you have developed a sense of self-awareness as opposed to self-delusion.... " 
" Oh ...." 
" So Bigot.....this is your hell..........having to play with and against clones of yourself........not a pleasant prospect for anyone is it ? "
" Can things get any worse ? "
" Oh, indeed they can...... for a starters what's owing on your account with me now runs into five figures "
" Bugger....."





No comments: