Sunday 30 December 2012

THE HOLE
...............
YET
ANOTHER
RATHER
UNUSUAL
CONVER-
SATION
TOOK
PLACE
OUTSIDE
THE 
SLAUGHTER
HOUSE BC
...........
...........
" Bigot......I thought the club members had persuaded you to stop digging this hole ! "
" Yes......they did.....the buggers......they even took it upon themselves to get a petition going to make me fill it in "
" So how come I find you digging yourself a hole that must be all of a mile deep ? "
" Well, when I managed to fill in the hole,  I then found myself with a mountain of dirt left over which I was unable to pack back in..........."
" So why start all over again digging another hole ? "
" Well, the same buggers got a second petition going, which forced me to dig an even deeper hole.... as the best way of getting rid of all the excess dirt from the first dig  "
" Bigot.....you really are in serious need of help......... "
" Any chance then of finding me a longer rope ladder ? "    

No comments: