Sunday 9 September 2012

BIGOT RECALLS.............HIS FIRST EVER FEMALE PARTNER

I remember playing with curvy Mabel
The pace was fast and furious
I slid beneath the table
Not drunk but merely curious
" Christ no knickers "  Was I taken back
Such was my great surprise
Only to receive one helluva whack
Which brought tears to my eyes
The pain the pain I was in such pain
This crack was beyond a joke
Confusion reigned inside my brain
When the oppo screamed " Revoke "
In a flash the TD came
To award them a decent score
" What .." I said  " Have you no shame
My partner's just broken my jaw ! "
Mabel fumed having flipped her cool
" Bigot... you're a sad pathetic loser 
I'd rather play with a total fool
Than a pervert who lives in a boozer "
And on that note off she went
Out into the cold dark night
Later to partner a vicar from Kent
Who sat very still ...and upright



No comments: