Saturday 31 March 2012

BRIDGE BOOKS NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN..... ( Should you ever get round to reading them says Pun )
  • The Opponents Handed Us That Trophy..............Honor Plait
  •  Are You Ready And Up For It Partner ?..............Otis Wellard
  •  That Result Puts Us Into The Top Flight...............Alan Mark Wynn
  •  I Love Playing Weak 2's In The Majors................Ben G. Mann
  •  How I Managed To Curb My Temper...................Molly Fyde
  •  Hell,  Surely You Fancy Another Rubber ............Johnny Forsayle
  •  My Partner Was Heaven Sent .............................R. K. Angel
  • That Man Just Peeked At My Cards !..................Rudy L. Mate
  • This Game Is Doing My Head In...........................Amos B. Hoffnow
  •  I Sensed A Misfit But Kept On Bidding...............Doug Meahole

No comments: