Wednesday 28 December 2011

BRIDGE ADDICTION : ANOTHER AMAZING NEARLY TRUE STORY ABOUT BIGOT-JOHNSON.............. ( By Bridgemeister Gibson )
For someone nudging 64 , Bigot-Johnson had the image and appearance of a fit and healthy young man. He always walked with a spring in his step,  looking full of energy and vitality. One night, when Bigot was propping up the club bar, one member was so taken back by his youthful countenance, he felt obliged to ask Bigot about his secret to eternal youth.
" Bigot .....I find it hard to believe you are 63. From the shape you are in I would have said you were nearer 35. How do you do it ? "
" Simple...it's all down to lack of rumpy pumpy....and a healthy living style. You see early on our marriage my wife and I argued bitterly, each and every night  I told her I was off to the bridge club. Inevitably, the argument came to an abrupt end when I was thrown out of the door, only to hear the sound of a turning key and sliding bolts........"
" I see " said the bewildered member, " but how does that explain your good health and Peter Pan looks ? "
" Well...for the past 40 years........I've never had the chance to overdo things physically......but the main reason.... of course... is that I've spent most of my life permanently outside in the fresh air "         

No comments: