Sunday 2 October 2011

BRIDGE BOOKS YOU SHOULD NEVER ADMIT TO OWNING.......... ( Confessions by Pun )

  • Hard Evidence That Proves Bigot-Johnson's A Puff ... Annalee Keane
  • My Wife Won't Let Me Play Tonight.........................Erin Dawes
  • My Partner Is Coming On Really Strong..................Randy Newman
  • Playing Bridge Can Be Really Hard Work................Manuel Laiber
  • I Hate Players Who Only Talk About Themselves....Mimi Mee
  • I Gave My Hapless Partner A Real Blasting..............Buck Shott
  • So What's The Latest Bridge Gossip Then ?...............Phil Mehan
  • How Far Have You Got With Your New Partner?.....Ivor Cocking
  • She Might Be Up For A Quick Rubber......................Al Hasker
  • All My Partners, Bless Them, Are Cross Dressers.....Jess E. Buoys

No comments: