Friday 3 June 2011

BRIDGE BOOKS ABOUT CLUBS AT WAR WITH TROUBLESOME MEMBERS......... ( Research by an extremely worried Pun )

  • They're Planning To Sling Me Out Of The Club.................Evan Ferbid
  • And They're Planning To Sling Him Out As Well..............Omar Ward
  • Good Grief, Who Else Is Up For The Chop ?..........................Yul B. Nex
  • Will Someone Tell Me What I've Done Wrong ?.........Alex Blaine Layter
  • What Action Will The Club Take against Me?...................Gil O' Teen
  • Well I Know What They're Gonna Do To You ?................Tanya Hyde
  • That Disciplinary Went Well, Got Off Really Lightly........Meah Scolding
  • Poor Chap, The Club Certainly Had It In For Him...........Barry Dalive
  • If They Sling Me Out, I'm On A Hunger Strike..................Anna Rexick
  • So What Are They Going To Do If I Refuse To Go ?...........Kerry Mehoff
  • He's Been Kicked Out, But The Big Question Remains...Willy Cumback
  • Although He's Gone I Still Sense He's Here................Manny Festation
  • He's Been Banned For Life And He's Really Upset...........L. I. Woodby

No comments: