Sunday 11 July 2010

BRIDGE BOOKS SELLING WELL IN VENEZUELA............ ( Research by Pun )
  • Safe Bidding Means Cautious Bidding...................................Ginger Leigh
  • How I Was Drummed Out Of My Own Club............................Tom Thoms
  • That Was The Worst Team Performance Ever........................Deb Hackle
  • Bridge Gives Me The Blues..................................................Maddy Sunne
  • How My Partner Balls-ed Up The Play..................................Jenny Taylor
  • Bridge Incidents That Got Out Of Control...............................May Hemm
  • When Partners Go Down I Have To Scream...........................Fidel Sticks
  • There's One Opponent Who Always Bites My Head Off..........Ginger Bradman
  • The Art Of Piercing Good Defence........................................Lance Singh
  • Partner, We Peaked Too Soon.................................................Ben Neviss

No comments: