Friday 1 January 2010

BIGOT-JOHNSON .......POETIC GENIUS.......OR WHAT ? Many bloggers include snippets from the world of poetry and literature to input a bit of style, culture and class to their otherwise predictable blogs. And I feel exactly the same....this blog needs to include material that will enable readers to appreciate and admire my poetic genius. So this is my debut poem.........a masterpiece by any criteria.......which I have entitled " This time I really had to put partner down for good ".

The bidding had stuttered to 4H

After much huff and puff

Then came a fatuous double

From a total and utter chuff

The man was off his head

His brains were made of fluff

My hand was bloody mega

And I knew I had enough

To redouble this foolish bid

Which surely was a bluff

But partner's face has lost its colour

Making 4H was way beyond tough

For he had opened ridiculously light

A psyche so useless so utterly duff

What minus 2200 ......I was ready to kill

I had to get vicious....I had to get rough

So first I gave him a thrashing

Before dishing out THE SNUFF

No comments: