Friday 18 December 2009

REBECCA ROOD'S MAILBAG...................................................................
  • Dear Rebecca, For several months now my scores have been wretched, but over the past few weeks I've lost all my regular partners. One was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for crimes that are too shocking to tell. Another left me to play with people he considered to be of higher standing and/or status. A third was sectioned under The Mental Health Act for repeatedly stabbing an ice pick into his arms and legs. One took up religion by joining a sect that believe the moon men are about to invade this planet at any time. And finally, the partner who I considered as a good friend took up a job as a professional hit man. Right now, ugly rumours are circulating around my club saying I'm first on his list. What is happening to me ? Yours desperately needing reassurance, Binky
  • Dear Binky, Either you are the victim of a wicked set of tragic and unfortunate circimstances, or there is a blatant message being conveyed to you. As I don't believe in co-incidences beyond just two simultaneous and random events, I am obliged to come to the conclusion that all your regular partners can't take anymore. Indeed, they have all been forced to take extreme measures to find an escape.....giving them time to recover. Yours saying was needs to be said, Rebecca

No comments: