Tuesday 17 November 2009

REBECCA ROOD'S MAILBAG....................................................
  • Dear Rebecca, I've been around the bridge scene for over 50 years, and more. And I know what I'm talking about. So much so, I find your replies to these sad gits who write in to you both pretentious and patronising. You make out that you have all the answers, when in fact you offer these pathetic problem-ridden wasters nothing. You too should get another life, and do something really useful. Yours I think not, Tony
  • Dear Tony, Well, one thing is for sure, and that is your name has been added to the list of sad gits who have written into me, whinging and whining as they do. However, I do need to point out one thing : I only publish those letters which are likely to expose the authors to both ridicule and humiliation...........someone that might be happening to you right now. Once readers see for themselves what losers, no-hopers,and loonies belong to the bridge world, they will all end up having a much better opinion of themselves. As for my life right now ?.....It couldn't be better. I'm famous, rich, successful, and every day exciting new oportunities come knocking at my door. I suspect that the only person ever likely to knock on your door will be the grim reaper himself. Up yours, Rood

No comments: