Tuesday 1 September 2009

A FEW WORDS FROM THE BIGOT HIMSELF.......................
  • Dear Readers, To date this is my100th post, and despite the fact my blog site is one of umpteen millions on the net I have mustered at least 540 profile hits. I'm sure that out of this number there are a few who have not been disappointed.
  • There will be many bridge enthusiasts gutted at the discovery that there's sod all in the way of bridge hands, and deep analysis on bidding, defence and declarer play. Well, that's no big deal....because out there are hundreds of sites/blogs that do a really excellent job in that department.
  • This is the only dedicated site that opens up the real world of bridge for those curious to know more about it. Bizarre as it may seem, beneath all the lampooning, satire and sarcasm that goes on, there is an attempt to provide some interesting and realistic insights to this strange world of card-playing addicts.
  • So for the few out there with the same twisted mind and dark sense of humour as myself, there is still much to come which I'm sure you'll enjoy reading. I would very appreciative indeed if you could find the time to post me a few comments ( complimentary or otherwise ). I would always welcome some constructive feedback.....plus any suggestions and ideas on topics I might be able to explore?
  • Anyway, thanks to all those who continue to make an effort to follow this blog. Yours the one and only, the irrepressible Howard Bigot-Johnson

No comments: